Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ghost Hunters

If someone were to ask me what interests me the most, without hesitation my answer would be the paranormal.

I am fascinated by things that go bump in the night. Probably because I've heard and seen things most people don't ever since I was in elementary school. (For you smart a...s out there, no I had not discovered recreational drugs in elementary school.)

One of my favorite television shows is Ghost Hunters. The show is on the Sci Fi channel Wednesday Nights at 9:00. Even if you're a skeptic you should check it out - it is fascinating. I would LOVE to experience some of the things that those guys do.

Every Halloween, Ghost Hunters does a live broadcast from a reportedly haunted location. Sometimes the live broadcast is fascinating, sometimes its a dud - ghosts do not perform on cue.

This Halloween the show is being broadcast from a spot nearly in my own back yard - Fort Delaware. They did a regular show (not live) at Fort Delaware last year and got some pretty amazing results. I'm tempted to hop in my car and join in the fun, but since Fort Delaware sits on an island in the middle of the Delaware River I'm guessing measures have been taken to keep over zealous folks like myself away.

I'll definitely be tuned in though.

No comments: