Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SATs

I'm studying for the SAT's. Seriously.

Media Girl registered on line for the upcoming SAT's. The registration process allows the student to sign up to have an SAT study question e-mailed to them once a day. It also allows their parent to receive their own copy of the question. So I signed myself up.

I'm batting 100 percent so far.

I'm betting Media Girl is blowing the questions off (she didn't realize I had selected the question of the day option for her while I was helping to trouble shoot the registration process. I'm sure she was ecstatic when they started popping up in her Inbox.

Maybe I should start asking the questions at the dinner table.

Yeah right. Our darling 17 year old daughter already looks for any possible excuse not to have dinner with the so uncool old farts also known as her parents. Adding an SAT question to the dinner menu would be about as appetizing to Media Girl as spreading Maalox on a barbecued chicken breast.

No comments: