Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Language Lass B-Day

Up until now March 4th has always stuck in my mind because of the play on words that first reached my ears in grade school.

What do you do on March 4th? You march forth.

Now March 4th has far more significance. It's Language Lass's birthday.

(For those of you who may be new readers Language Lass is engaged to our son - College Dude).

If I had been thinking ahead, I would have run to the library and learned how to write Happy Birthday in four different languages. I'm thinking that would have really impressed Language Lass.

Maybe startled is a better word. Language Lass would have been startled there was so much intelligence behind my vacant stares.

Huh? What? Where was I?

Oh yes, getting ready to march forth to celebrate Language Lass's birthday.

Happy Birthday Language Lass

No comments: