Monday, March 16, 2009

Mistaken Identity

I mistook my neighbor for a chattering squirrel and tried to plunk her in the head with an acorn fired from my slingshot.

It was an understandable mistake. After all, some guy recently mistook his neighbor for a monkey and used his rifle to try and shoot her out of his tree.

At least my approach wasn't potentially lethal.

I'm kidding about myself and my neighbor of course, but couldn't resist after reading about the man who filled his neighbor's butt with a load of buckshot.

I'm wondering just how high up in a tree a woman has to climb to look like a monkey. Which leads to the next question. How and why did the woman climb that high in the first place?

I always try to learn from the experiences of others. In the future, before I do any tree trimming I'll be sure to give my neighbors a copy of my schedule.

No comments: