Monday, December 1, 2008

Romance Is Not Dead

College Dude proposed to his girlfriend while we were all on vacation last week.

Motivated Mom, Media Girl, and I were not on hand for the big event, but pictures were taken so we were able to relive the moment later in the evening.

College Dude proposed during a sunset cruise in the Carribbean waters off the coast of Aruba. College Dude had slipped the ship's captain a CD containing his and his girlfriend's special song. With the sun setting and the song playing, college dude got down on one knee and proposed.

On a romance scale of one to ten, I give him a fifteen for that one.

Hmmm, since I'll now undoubtedly be referring to College Dude's fiance in my blog periodically, I guess I need to add her to my Cast of Characters. College Dudette jumps to mind but somehow sounds a little clumsy.

Got any suggestions College Dude?

No comments: