Thursday, November 5, 2009

Enlightened State Part 2

I was checking out some books in the the bargain bin of a local department store when I came across an oddly shaped book with a cover in the eye-catching color of brown mustard.

Lacking the pen I usually carry with me, I did my best to commit the title of the book to memory - and promptly forgot it when my senses were overwhelmed by the newest HDTV technology in a neighboring department.

I digress. The book title was something like 150 Indispensable Things You Need to Know to Be a Well Functioning Adult.

Thumbing through the pages I found references to truly important things: How to sew a button back on, How to jump start a car with a manual transmission, How to get a baby to go to sleep, and .... How to Roll a Joint.

I wonder if the author of the book lives in Colorado?

No comments: