Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thanks...

Today's post is twofold, centering on the word thanks.

I was at the beach this past weekend enjoying the seventy degree weather. A phrase I heard over and over again as groups passed by in threes and fours was Thanks for inviting me, I needed this.

The thanks was coming from people whose hosts had invited them out to enjoy the springtime weather in February. Another gift from the weather gods.

Not being native to the beach towns, Motivated Mom and I are conscientious about taking advantage of the beach when the weather cooperates. There are so many people who have grown up in the area who just never think about the ocean - until someone drags them out for a memory refresher.

What better way to clear the mental cobwebs that accumulate during the drab early months of the year.

Thanks, Part 2 is...

Thanks to the people who heard about my change in employment status and sent best wishes, prayers, and encouragement. Having been employed in a business that supplies the housing industry, I guess it was only a matter of time before the crunch caught up to me.

For those of you whose e-mail addresses I have tucked away in memory, you'll soon be seeing those weekly SeaZens reminders from me again.

If you want to make double sure you get into my new data base, please feel free to drop me a line. The e-mail I have set up for my writing stuff is..... scripterbwk@verizon.net

For readers who stop by for anonymous visits - if you happen to work in an industry connected with writing I'd love to hear from you as I explore new horizons.

No comments: