Sunday, January 9, 2011

Director Conversation

rrrrinng

Hello, Ministry of Weather, how can I help you?

Put me through to the Director Of Precipitation Efficiency.

Director Of Precipitation Efficiency speaking.

DOPE, this is the Secretary of Decrees and Orders. What is going on there?  Your department is out of control. Three occurrences of measurable snowfall in ten days with another event scheduled! This is quite outside of your authority. The Office of Complaints is completely overwhelmed. Explain!

Well, sir, after some consideration I thought...

There!  That is the problem. You thought! Decrees and orders are issued to keep people like you from thinking.  I warn you, DOPE, get your department under control or I'll contact the Groundhog Guild. I'll have the groundhogs see to it that snowfall opportunities are severely curtailed.

CLICK.

No comments: