Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow & Email

Okay, so maybe the groundhog DID see his shadow - and maybe we are in for six more weeks of abysmal weather.

I shoveled the driveway three times Saturday, drove to work Sunday in a world that made me think of nuclear winter, and have been doing still more shoveling after work the past couple days.

I've had no time to sit down at my computer until now - and I made a discovery.

E-mails accumulate almost as fast as snow during a blizzard. When I opened my mailbox today and saw 57 new messages I nearly deleted the lot of them.

I caught myself just before hitting the delete key. There might be some valuable info buried in those messages.

So, just as I'm doing with the 19" of snow surrounding my house, I'll keep chipping away at the mail until I get to the bottom of it.

No comments: