Saturday, January 2, 2010

Destiny Visits

So we have this visiting canine.

I know, I said no more pets, but what can it hurt to let a dog visit.

The dog in question is the puppy that Media Girl adopted on the sly.

The real question is, why did I allow the dog to visit?

Because the puppy is really quite cute.

No, no more pets.

Though I must admit that, for a puppy, Destiny really is quite well behaved.

Amazingly, our two cats tolerate - no, actually accept the dog. I guess its because they know the dog isn't staying.

Destiny's not staying of course. Her primary home is with a local breeder. Media Girl has visiting rites. These past few days Destiny has been visiting our house.

I don't understand this whole adoption arrangement between Media Girl and the breeder, but then I don't need to. Eventually Destiny will find a permanent home - she really is quite cute.

No comments: