Thursday, July 16, 2009

Napping on the Go

I received an e-mail with a link to an article about fifteen cool gadgets. I almost blew it off until I caught the words portable napping cube.

Whoa, that had my name written all over it - so of course I had to check it out. Darn if the thing didn't look incredible comfortable. Best of all, the thing condenses to the size of one of those canvas camping chairs and has a shoulder strap for easy transportation.

Being the professional napper that I am, this item is definitely on my Christmas wish list this year.

The write up on the napping cube talks about workplace napping but I can think of other applications.
Forty-five minute wait at the restaurant on a Saturday night? No problem, take a nap.
Have to be at the airport two hours before departure? No problem, take a nap.
Need to show up early for an open seating concert? No problem, take a nap.

Of course, the real beauty of napping is that you don't really need an excuse. You nap simply because you want to. And now napping can be done in total comfort - any time, any place.

The person who designed this thing is my hero!

No comments: