Saturday, June 13, 2009

Silent Rap

Sorry for recent missed days. My schedule has been a little chaotic recently. I'll do my best to get back to consistent postings.

I wasn't sure what today's post was going to be until I typed the word chaotic - which brought the word chaos to mind - which led me to thinking about Get Smart.

Not the recent movie but the original TV series. Don Adams remains the best Control agent in my book.

One of my favorite "gizmos" on Get Smart was the cone of silence.

It occurs to me that it would be great to have a cone of silence that I could lower over Media Girl's room when she decides to crank the stereo.

I'm not opposed to loud music in general - but somewhere along the line Media Girl's DNA went astray and she developed a taste for rap music. Much as I try to be open minded I just have not been able to establish a tolerance for rap.

No comments: