Monday, September 13, 2010

Motor Bowser

I lowered the volume of the radio in my car this morning expecting to hear screams for help from Princess Peach - because Bowser was racing off into the distance on a motorcycle.

Okay - so maybe Bowser from the Mario Brothers video game wasn't really on the motorcycle - but it sure looked that way from my viewpoint.

Cooler morning temperatures have necessitated the donning of jackets by riders of motorcycles.
The motorcyclist in front of me this morning must have been wearing a jacket four sizes too big.
The wind had found its way into the folds of the jacket and blown the jacket up so that the camouflage wind breaker looked like a gigantic turtle shell.

Besides the shell, the only thing visible was the back of a German army helmet. No neck, no shoulders, just a shell and a helmet.

Is it any wonder I was watching for Mario in my rear view mirror?

No comments: