Thursday, March 31, 2011

Setting a Course

Life is an endless series of cycles. Sometimes the cycles are predictable and sometimes they catch us unaware. Either way, they can be either good or bad.

Just now, both anticipated and out of the blue changes have me adjusting course on several fronts.

One of those course adjustments is the frequency of my blog posts. Over the next few weeks my musings may well be posted with a certain irregularity.

Once I get a feel for the new guiding currents I'm certain I'll reestablish a predictable routine. For those who look forward to their daily read of this blog, I'll strive to keep disruption to a minimum.

For today I offer a contemplation:

The person who rides the currents of life the way a cork rides the currents in a stream encounters countless opportunities.

No comments: