Thursday, October 14, 2010

TV Free

There are only two television shows that I watch. Both shows are carried by the same network that will be showing the coming baseball playoffs - which means the shows I watch won't be aired in the coming weeks.

Which means there is absolutely no reason for me to turn on the television until sometime in November.

I am considering using this as an opportunity to go permanently television free.

Motivated Mom and I offered a similar opportunity to College Dude when he was still living at home. We told College Dude that if he went an entire year without watching television we would give him a significant monetary reward. - We ended up writing the check.

Now I have to figure out what I'll gift myself with if I just do away with television all together.

Perhaps a getaway week in an exotic location.

Yeah, I'd exchange 52 hours of television for 168 hours of sun and fun.

No comments: