Sunday, November 2, 2008

Doctors' Secret

Doctors are holding out on us.

The past couple of weeks Motivated Mom and I have been taking turns taking Media Girl to doctor offices. Media Girl has come down with something that just continues to defy the doctor's attempts to get her well.

Sitting in the various waiting rooms, I have been cringing at the coughing, sniffling, and nose blowing going on all around me. I have been certain that germs are viewing me as a new attack zone.

During my waits, I have been thinking about how germ spreading folks parade in and out of doctor offices five days a week, eight hours a day. Yet how often have I encountered a sick doctor? Almost never.

Which means doctors must be holding out on us. Obviously health care providers have access to a doctors only super pill that wards off germs and diseases of all varieties.

I say it is time for us to demand that those magical medications be made available to the populous at large.

No comments: