Monday, August 27, 2012

The Story Writes

The ideas come faster than I can sort them. Somehow my fingers, dancing across the keyboard, manage to convert thoughts to words. Spelling is atrocious, grammar worse, and punctuation non-existent but there is no stopping the flood. The few times I dare to glance at the clock large chunks of hours have passed.

The story has taken a twist I had not anticipated. the characters are now determining the plot twists. I am both horrified and astounded by what goes on in the minds of those characters.

It had to happen.  My fingers begin to cramp - hitting wrong keys and turning out an undecipherable jumble. The spell is broken. I long to go back and read what I have written but understand this is not the time. Tomorrow I will learn where the characters have taken me.

No comments: