Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hit The Road Jack

Business has me hitting the road for a few days; but unlike Jack who was told not to come back, I will be returning.

As I was stuffing the suitcase last night I started laughing at the number of wires I was packing.  I had an entire bird's nest of the thin black wires that comprise parts of chargers.  There was a charger for my cell phone, tablet, laptop, Ipod, and..... my Nook.  I think that's what sent me over the edge - throwing in a charger that would power my reading material.

We all talk about the freedom things such as cell phones and laptop computers have given us. Yet if we didn't carry a tangle of wires to keep those things charged where would we be?

I'll be away from the blog-o-sphere for a few days.  Look for a new post round a' bout Thursday.

No comments: