Thursday, February 16, 2012

Big Brother Does More Than Watch

As I watched the latest computer software update automatically load on my computer it occurred to me that we've all been duped.

Under the guise of making our lives easier, corporations and governments have gotten us to invite them into our homes - and probably turn over information we had no intention of sharing.

If a remote system can reach out and identify my computer is in need of an update, what else is being reached for?  I've been a fool to assume information hasn't been drawn from my computer on a regular basis.

Ah, but what about security software? you ask.  Do those very same systems not reach out to advise you that your current security program needs updating?  Do you really believe the exchange of information is limited to the need for an upgrade?  For that matter, do you really believe the information taken goes no further than the software company?

It could only be a matter of time before we start finding the federal government drawing "discretionary funds" out of individual bank accounts to pay down the national debt.

Not a believer?  Now that I've discovered, and am sharing, the obvious truth it will only be a matter of time before Big Brother cuts )*(+)*)#@^&$^*^$(@*$^@($*^$#@$#^#$^_@#&$#$$_)@

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

No comments: