Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Baby Roll

Media Girl's baby is generally so laid back that it's rare to hear her yawp for any period of time - but she has surely been giving her lungs a workout tonight.

Though we are all suitable impressed that Mini Media can roll from back to front, she does not like being face down.  Doting adults that we are, Media Girl, Motivated Mom, and I have been coming to the rescue and flipping Mini Media back over.

But the doctor has advised that the baby needs belly time so that she can learn to roll the other way. So tonight there have been no adults to the rescue and Mini Media is pissed. She has yawped more in the past three hours than the past three months and I just know that when she gets old enough to talk she is going to say - you remember that time you just watched me cry into the carpet.

Which is why I made like Snagglepuss and exited stage right.  My hands will be clean of any emotional trauma.

No comments: