Thursday, February 17, 2011

Shedding Clothes

I'd always wanted to do it.  Just the way you see in TV commercials and movies.

Tonight, coming home to an empty house after a particularly challenging day at the office, I did.  I left a trail through the house - kicking off one shoe, then the other, discarding my jacket, flinging my tie across the back of a chair, letting my shirt drop to the floor while I stepped out of my pants. The trail led straight to the refrigerator and a chilled bottle of wine.

I sipped the wine while zapping food in the microwave, then collapsed in a chair.

Feeling totally mellow, I turned on the stereo and glanced back toward the front door.

Sh....ucks.  Now I had to go pick up all that crap up off the floor. Stripping while you walk isn't all it's cracked up to be.

No comments: