Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Kate's Cookies

Princess Kate has morning sickness and the English Royal's refuse to provide daily updates.  Whatever will we do.

I, for one, just don't know how I'll make it through the day without knowing what size chunks the princess tossed that morning or how long the servants had to scrub the loo to return it to pristine condition.  I'm worried that in missing out on details of what filled the toilet I might miss out on the recipe for a great new dinner dish. After all - just cause Kate tossed it doesn't mean it was bad. With morning sickness anything can come up.

Perhaps some intrepid reporter will manage to plant a microphone in the royal couple's bathroom and then we can all hear just how hard Kate has to work at the regurgitation process.  With sounds like that coming through the radio I'll know my day will be bright and sunny by comparison.

So come on, bring on the scrumptious details.

No comments: