Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Next Market Craze

I've discovered the makings of a cottage industry right in my own backyard. A product that's environmentally friendly, all natural, and affordable.

This epiphany came to me as I walked past the backyard pond and heard the surprised squeak of frogs as they leaped from stone outcroppings into the safety of the water.

You might never have noticed, but a surprised frog makes a sound that's a cross between a high pitched YIKES! and the squeak of an infant's toy.

... So why pollute the world with synthetic fabric, squeakers, and non-recyclable packing when you can just hand a kid a frog?

Yep... that's my business idea.  A frog for every crib.  And if a baby sticks its new toy in its mouth... well the frog is completely natural after all.

Now I just have to figure out how to apply food coloring to the frogs. Perhaps a few ponds with a different color of water in each. Color and size options. Yep, that will do it.  Frogs for every occasion.

No comments: