Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A Cold Bite


"You can't tell me these aren't human," the officer pointed to bite wounds on the victim's leg.

Dr. Urquist pulled a deep breath.Gads he was tired of the perpetual stream of rookies. When would the metropolitan police manage to hang onto officers long enough that knowledge would be respected?

 "Officer Dupree," Dr. Urquist said, "perhaps you will grant me the kindness of waiting until I finish my report before you question my findings."

"Come on, doc. What you're saying makes no sense. The guy was found in his bed, no animals in the house. Unless those bites were made by Sasquatch they have to be human."

Lifting the cadaver's leg, Dr. Urquist bit into the cold flesh. "THAT is a human bite pattern. Does it resemble the other wounds to your trained eye?"


No comments: